If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Totally freaking out!

This entry is dedicated to my dear friend Brenda, who reminded me that too many days had passed since my last post!

After the extreme guilt of eating about a 1/4 cup of rice and a breading-less KFC chicken wing, I had to go to my Medi Clinic weekly weigh-in this morning. I was expecting a less-than-successful weight this week. Boy, was I wrong! I went down 2 lb in my fat MASS and my BMI is down to 30.9. I'm just now grasping the gravity of the situation. My BMI is almost in the 20s!! This is a goal I have prayed for, but never thought I'd reach. The moral of the story: It's OK to treat yourself every once in a while as long as you don't deviate too much from your healthy eating habits! If I continue on track, I will most definitely meet my February 11 deadline for reaching my goal weight. Only 9 pounds to go!

Anyway, garden-wise my broccoli babies are growing slowly, but surely! I'll go outside in a bit and snap a pic of everyone! The front of my raised garden looks so barren without my squash, may they rest in peace, but next month I'm planning on filling that space with either more green beans or some eggplants. Haven't decided yet! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment