If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Awesome day...

So I went to bed happy last night. Happy because part of my healthy living mission is to inspire others. Yesterday I inspired not one, but three people. One, my BFF, the second a college roommate and the last a patient from work. It almost feels as though I'm accountable to these individuals because they are looking to me for guidance and advice in their healthy living journeys. I don't like to call it a diet, is the first thing I say. Think of it as a lifestyle change. Needless to say, I slept great and woke up before my alarm and performed my personal best.

Photobucket

I even got this on my Facebook wall:

Danielle:
You look amazeballs! Even sweaty as hell. Lol. I just saw u on Las Olas & 3rd. ♥
you go girl!

Made me feel "amazeballs." Follow that with a great Organic Chemistry lecture and I feel great. Except for my knees! I'm planning a few hours of relaxation before work tonight. *sigh*

So food-wise, I've got a new obsession:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

They're available at Whole foods in the frozen section and full of a whole LOOOOT of yumminess! Once I come up with a recipe I'll post it on here!

Have a great day, stay healthy and don't forget to exercise, even if it's one flight of stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment