If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Harvest #2

After the demise of my squash plants, I had gotten a little discouraged with my gardening "skills." I went out to water and found my green beans were all grown up! I finally had enough to make a little something and here it is!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Green Beans with Slivered Almonds

1 tbsp Olive oil
1/2 cup cut green beans
1 oz. slivered almonds

Heat the oil in a pan. When hot enough, add the green beans and sautee for about 2 minutes. Then you could add the almonds. Sautee until they are softened to your liking. (I like my green beans on the firm side).

No comments:

Post a Comment