If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back on track... and it feels so goooood!

Finally over my cold and got back out on the asphalt on Sunday. It was a GREAT feeling! I started out with my 2:1 Galloway running ratio, but I felt like I wasn't doing much. I think today will be a good day to gonna step it up to 3:1. Let's see how that goes.

A tragedy two weeks ago inspired me to finally clean out my dressers and closet of my fat clothes. A friend of my sister-in-law's recently lost her whole house after her christmas tree caught fire. She's pregnant with two small girls and has nothing. I was more than happy to help, both because it is the right thing to do and because it helped me to shed part of my past. Then, I remembered my sister is pregnant and my mom is sending some things to family back in the Dominican Republic. My clothes got divided three ways and I hope their new owners are happy with them. It seems like I don't have any clothes anymore! I decided to set up a monthly clothing allowance until I build my wardrobe back up. Still haven't decided how much it will be though!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment