If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcoming myself back!

Holy crap! I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged! What a year it has been! I've gone to Africa, finally got a promotion at work and ran two more half marathons! I've kept most of my weight OFF (!!!) but lately been feeling so lumpy that I've put myself on an action plan to get back on track. I've discovered juicing through a friend of a friend, and been loving it! Through web searches and word of mouth, I found quite a few juicing recipes that have worked OK for me I juiced a few weeks ago, but had to stop because the recipes I was using were a little too extreme and the nurse in me came up with about 3 medical diagnoses! Through my amazing cousin I recently found Simple Green Smoothies (www.simplegreensmoothies.com) and have reached a level of motivation that I was at last year. I joined their 30 day challenge and this is what I've got so far!
 photo 51231efb-eb7e-4d42-941e-f2b64396d1e8.jpg
I've still got my garden going and I'm currently farming bell peppers, eggplant, Homestead tomatoes, Roma tomatoes and Cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, carrots and potatoes! Stand by for updated photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment