If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Loving my NutriBullet!

Ever since I made my own almond milk a few days ago, I've been obsessed and today I think I perfected my recipe. Instead of the Agave Nectar, which I think made the milk a little too sweet, I used about 3-4 dates and a tbsp of Organic Wildflower honey. It gave me just the right amount of sweetness!

I've also made my FAVORITE smoothie to date! Thanks to Simplegreensmoothies.com and their 30-Day challenge for the recipe!

Orange Julius Smoothie
2 cups kale, chard, spinach, fresh
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
4 navel oranges, peeled
1 banana
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Of course, I used my homemade almond milk in this recipe and it turned out great! All I had on hand was kale, so that's what I used as my green. Just blend until smooth and enjoy!!
 photo A564FC28-E656-40BA-B217-6549F404C0CE-6108-000003D65D640D45.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment